Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update

Hello wedding world!

I just wanted to checkin with everyone. It's been a few days since my last post and I wanted to do a quick update on a few things and give you a heads up on what's to come. Over the next few days I'll be doing a lot of posts, possibly a few each day until I catch up with things.

*side note-I can no longer add pictures from work-Tony I'm sorry but you'll just have to deal with my "boring" posts for a while.

What you'll see:

Wedding Photographer-Yes, we finally decided on one!
Something Blue
Engagement Story-Part 2
Father Daughter Dance
Vows-Traditional vs. Personal

But more importantly I want to take a minute to ask for a favor. My maid of honor, Cassie, and her family are going through a difficult situation right now. Her mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago. She has since had surgery and begins chemotherapy today and will continue with treatment for the next 6 months. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult journey they have ahead of them.

That's all for right now. I'll be back soon with the rest of the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment