Friday, June 10, 2011

Diane Meyer-Bridesmaid

I was really planning on writing this post yesterday Wednesday, but I wasn't feeling the greatest so I gave myself a pass.

Where to start with this peach?



For those of you who may not know her, she is Tony's little sister. The baby of the family and one of the only girls. So this "little girl's" 16th birthday yesterday Wednesday was kind of a big deal.

I first met Diane when she was 3. I'm not sure if she knows that. But I did. I would always go camping with her cousin Sheena and one weekend she was up north the same time I was there. She was the cutest little girl and she tagged along with Sheena and I throughout the weekend. Even after the weekend went by I would ask Sheena how Diane was-I believe close after that she was in Chris's wedding so I saw pictures of her all dressed up. If I only knew what was ahead of us.

Over the years since,Tony and I started dating, I believe Diane and I formed our own little friendship. Even during the time of our separation I felt I needed to check on her. I stayed in contact with her as much as I could. Again, if I only knew.

She's my little sister. I don't need the same last name as her.

Why do I love her?

-We speak our own language, or lack of. Sometimes we just have to look at each other and we'll know what we're thinking
-When we are/aren't speaking our own language and someone tries to figure it out-we just laugh it off (no, mom-in-law, we are not always laughing at you...at the beginning...but when you think we are-then we do)
-We make fun of mom/mom-in-law together
-She gave me Bieber fever
-She's terrifying when she's watching football--no one interrupt her football time
-She watches TV series with me all day long on the snowy/gross weekends
-She protects me from her big brother/my 'loving' fiance when we may or may not get into a flicking fight. ( I will always run and hide behind her)
-She avoids garage night with me-you'll find her downstairs watching some sort of TV series :)
-Her attitude...some may dislike an attitude...I love it...(she's 16-I'd be worried if she didn't have an attitude)Work it--while you can get away with it :)
-She always makes me laugh


***NeXt BlOg----HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!! ---it's booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment