Monday, June 27, 2011

Engagement Session Take 2

Back in January we were lucky enough to have our friend Jennifer snap a couple pictures for us while it was still winter out. They turned out great and I've used them a few times already for wedding things :)

Now that we have our photographer booked we have yet another engagement session ahead of us.

After much discussion we decided to have the "scene" of the event downtown River Falls. Since we had already had our winter session out at the farm I figured we could have some fun and change it up a bit. Downtown we'll have the old buildings, a couple walking bridges, benches and a green filled pathway. We're bound to get some good pictures out of those options. If we have enough time we might try and head down by the falls. We'll see.

I have no idea what we are going to wear. Either of us. I know eventually, once I figure out what I'll be wearing, it's just a matter of finding a shirt that won't clash with me for Tony. I'm not worried about him. But. I have no idea what I'm going to wear.

We have two weeks to figure this out.

I'm open for suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment