Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changes

After yet another day of debate, and endlessly walking back and forth past my boots, I think I've finally decided on not going through with it. I think I need to lay the boots to rest. As much as I want red glitter cowboy boots, I don't think this is the route I should be taking. :(  However, I do think I'm going to continue on with the swarovski crystals and sparkling up my own pair of shoes. We'll see. I'll probably sit on that one for a little bit longer.

On another note, my Monroe piercing I got a few months ago...may be no more. I love the little gem and waited 7 years to get it so this is a difficult decision for me. I'm just concerned with where it's located and the affect its having on my gum and teeth.



Do I give it a couple more weeks in hopes that it gets better? Under normal situations, that would be my first option. We are unfortunately scheduled to take our engagement pictures on the 12th. Do I leave it in until the 12th? This way I won't have a healing scar. Or do I take it out now? Hopefully the scar will have healed by then. My other thought is if I do leave it in until after the pictures, will I really want a piercing showing on our engagement pictures? When I won't have it soon after?

I love this piercing.

I don't want to take it out.

But.

It hurts.

A girl already has to put herself in enough discomfort and pain with a zillion other things to fit into this society. Do I really want to add to that list? Just because I think it's cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment