Monday, June 13, 2011

Honeymoon-CHECK!

Ok.

So. Over the next week you might not hear a lot from me.  I'll try and update as much as I can and you may see short scatter brain notes here and there but it probably won't be anything huge. I'm on 12 hour days for the next week. woohooooo....ugh. Friday can't come soon enough. Thankfully I already have plans Saturday so I couldn't work that day too.

Anyways.

Back to wedding stuff.

Honeymoon stuff.

:)

Tony and I decided on Jamaica for our honeymoon. Actually I wanted Jamaica so in Tony's words, "Haley wanted to go to Jamaica, so we compromised and we're going to Jamaica." I loooove him.

I am SO SO SO excited to be going back to Jamaica. We took a family trip there when I was in middle school and I loved it. Even though you aren't supposed to leave the resort, the people there make it worth while. The atmosphere is amazing. I can hear the steel drums now.



Here's a little glimpse of our room...we're spoiled. We have a butler. Yea...a butler...I'm not really sure what you do with a butler but we have one.




Oh and it has a seperate island...along with a pass to go to 2 other resorts in Jamaica. Endless entertainment, food and drinks here I come.



If only it was January...

No comments:

Post a Comment