Monday, June 6, 2011

It's about time...

You were not mistaken. It was not a typo.

We found a photographer!

Check out Photographs by Michele here.

My wonderful sister-in-law Nicole gave me Michele's info. We met with her and instantly clicked. I can't wait! She was already writing down ideas while we were sitting there with her. I felt like she was just as excited about this wedding as us!

I can't tell you how relieved I am not that we have our photographer. I can finally start enjoying this wedding now that all the big things are done and out of the way.

I guess I can't say all, we do still have to decide on a honeymoon destination. I think we've narrowed it down to Jamaica, it's just a matter of picking a resort. I love Jamaica, I can't wait to go back. But we'll discuss that in a future post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment