Monday, June 27, 2011

Am I dreaming?

So a few weeks ago I attended the Taylor Swift concert. When we left the arena that night, I didn't leave there talking about the concert...while somewhat, I was a little upset about the lack of T-Party...anyways, I left there dreaming of cowboy boots and glitter. Red Glitter. At one point during the show Taylor came out wearing a black dress and red cowboy boots. These weren't just regular red cowboy boots though. They were glitter red. I mean, it's Taylor, that's pretty much a given.

I want them. I need them. I have to have them. Right now.

But.

I can't find them. Anywhere. I can't even find a photo or a video of her wearing them. Am I dreaming?? I asked Laura if I was crazy, but she remembers them too. Why can't I find proof!?

So, now I'm on a mission. To find glitter cowboy boots.

Here's what I've found so far...







The gold ones are...eh...gold...I'm still undecided on them. The issue is if I order them and they don't fit or I don't like them, I can't return them. Then I'm out $$.

The silver ones, which would have worked perfectly for what I want to do, are sold out. No word on when or if they will be restocked. Eh.

You can't find any red sparkly boots anywhere. So. As I was searching the internet about to give up hope, the light bulb turned on.

The last few months every now and then I read on weddingbee about brides who are making their own shoes. They take a regular "plain" pair of shoes and glue swarovski crystals on them.  Like so...


What's my light bulb idea? Well, I'm going to find, attempt to anyhow, a pair of cowboy boots. Then I'll find red, hopefully, swarovski crystals and glue them to the boots. If I can't find Taylor Swift's glittery boots, I'll just have to make them myself!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment