Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where to start!? I survived my first week alone. Woohoo!! Now I'm onto week two. Boooooo! This week for some reason is a lot harder than last. I'm not sure why. I feel like I'm worrying more about him on this trip. Why? I have no idea. You'd think I would've been more worried last week than this week. I keep telling myself he's working with trained professionals, including himself, and I shouldn't worry. Easier said than done.

I haven't updated in the last week because I  actually succeeded in keeping myself busy. The weekend came and Tony was home for a few days so Saturday and Sunday mostly consisted of unpacking his stuff, running around doing errands, then repacking him so that he was ready to go Monday morning. The weekend sucked.

I'll admit, I was a little disappointed I wasn't able to watch Toy Story 3 :(

One person who did actually achieve something this weekend was my mother. She worked extremely hard all last week and weekend on my bouquet. It turned out amazing!! I can't wait to see it in person, the pictures I'm sure don't do it justice.



I also found this picture the other day....



I'm starting to like these better than the previous ones I had. Luckily I've only attempted to make one of those so far. I'm going to try and make one of these tonight. We'll see how well that goes. Maybe I'll watch Toy Story 3 while I'm working :) I'm trying to figure out what the average height is for a boutonniere. The one I made earlier seems a little short. I don't want it to be too big and overwhelming tho. If anyone has an idea, feel free to let me know.

Oh, by the way, I've given up on the whole winter wonderland feeling. We'll be in the middle of winter-and I'm pretty sure we'll all be sick of winter at that point. Why push it more? So feather-filled wedding it is :)


Preview for my next post:


No comments:

Post a Comment