Tuesday, March 15, 2011

eenie meenie minie mo...


No worries...I didn't catch Bieber Fever. Although, I did see his little flick 'Never Say Never' and it was entertaining. I will admit, I may be some what of a tiny fan. I give the kid credit where credit is due.

Back to the main subject. I'm simply undecided about our photographer.

Me? undecided? Riiiight. Decisions decisions please go away. I think this may be the most difficult of all. For right now. I'm sure my next decision that pops up I'll say them same thing. Having photography as a hobby of mine may be a bad thing right now. I'm too picky.

Here are my top 3 in order:

1-Lucas Botz Photography- I met this kid at the wedding fair. He was hilarious and had such a fun and exciting personality. Someone I'd be perfectly fine with spending the entire day with. Plus his photography style is what I am looking for. 

2-Sewell Photography-We received their information from our friends Randy and Amber. They are a close tie with Lucas Botz, the only thing holding them back right now is personality reasons. We have not met them yet.
 
3-Happily Ever After-Received their information from Randy and Amber as well-This is there photographer. Their engagement pictures turned out adorable. They are the first set of photographers I have found that have experience with winter weddings and have pictures to prove it. Most I have talked to tell me they have experience but don't have anything to show for it.
 
I'm hoping to make the decision within the next few weeks. I'd like to get this done and checked off my list of things to do.
 
Since today is a rather slow and boring day for me-the lonesomeness is kicking in, along with the annoyance of two dogs. I'm going to attach another video. Actually I'm going to attach two...
 
The first is the preview for the tv movie for The Kennedy's. A few weeks ago it was cancelled but last night I saw the amazing commercial for it. I. AM. SO. FRICKEN. EXCITED.
 
 
 


Next, to make up for that silly song from above I have attached Brit Brit's new song. I'm pretty sure I listen to this song on repeat numerous times through out the day. Enjoy my friends. ENJOY.


 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. first of all love the bieber tribute :) you soooo have the fever :) however that song is not silly it is just as good as your silly britney song :P

    P.S your just jealous of the biebs :D

    btw this is diane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at all the photographers, and LOVE Sewell Photography. Very artistic, the most professional, and gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete