Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Time

Alright-I lied my next post is not going to be about George. I'm in a horrible mood and the post that goes along with George is not one I can write while I'm this crabby. It's not even that I'm crabby, I'm just having a bad week and I am simply not happy. Not angry, I just don't really feel like smiling. In my opinion, a person is allowed to have one of those days every now and then.

So I've decided I needed something to cheer me up.

I don't know how anyone can not smile when seeing these pictures....


This little peanut changes every time I see her. I just want to squeeze those chubby lil cheeks.


Amber titled this one perfectly as her "little Elton John baby"


Sometimes I wonder why life has to be so tough. I continue to live my life as "everything happens for a reason" but at times I find myself asking why. Why do these negative things have to happen? Why do we have to go through negative situations for one to "find the good" in things? Sometimes I have a heard time forcing myself to think about the big picture. Especially when more than one negative thing happens at the same time. It seems as tho the whole "when it rains it pours" saying is true. When I look at these pictures tho and see this little girl who doesn't have a worry in the world and can be so happy, reality tends to take a backseat for a second. Some days I wish I could go back to being a little girl-with no worries.

Hope you are all safe inside today during this gross snow storm. And if not, I hope you all make it home safely.


No comments:

Post a Comment