Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Count On Me

I know I posted already today but this just popped up.

During work I am allowed to listen to music which is FABULOUS! I switch stations thru out the day to get a little bit of everything-talk radio, country, pop (the classic stuff like Hanson, LFO, N*SYNC), T Swift, Brit Brit, ya know the good stuff! Don't be hate'n

Today as I was jamming out to Pandora's Colbie Caillat station I heard this song by Bruno Mars.



I love it.

This will definitely be played during our video at the reception.

Oh and I'll throw in this little pic-my little baby back home has been sick. My mom just sent me this picture a few minutes ago. Poor little girl-she's all hopped up on drugs. I hope Rocket Man is leaving her alone. I can see he's still my (insert sarcasm here) favorite, hopefully he's taking good care of her.



No comments:

Post a Comment