Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Save the Dates

The last few days I have been trying to figure out our save the dates. I originally saw those postcards from my earlier post and wanted to do something similar. I soon found out that finding postcards was close to impossible and once you do find them you have to pay an arm and a leg for them. Silly postcards. So then I thought I'd check out some photography sites to find a way to make my own postcards. I could go the route of using our own photo-picky me could't decide on a specific photo- and none of our pictures are "postcard" types of photos. After I decided against our current pictures I emailed Brent to see if he had any ideas for the postcard mystery. He started sending my a couple pictures he found online-some were a little creepy but he eventually found one that I wanted. Originally I was looking for ideas of poses and/or scenes we could take ourselves that would look postcardy. But when Brent sent me this picture (I'm not sharing incase I can use it) I thought it would be a great tie-in to our wedding and our personalities. It was perfect. My question though is whether or not I would be able to use it. So if there are any marketing/graphic designers out there send me an email-I have an important question. If this idea is an absolute no-I'm not sure what I will do. But I need to figure it out quickly so I can get a start on making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment