Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mmm...

Sooooo I don't have a whole lot to say today...Well...I do...I just don't have photo's here at work to add to the posts so I'm waiting til I get home.

But I feel like I need to post something since I have been slacking on the posting lately.

Sorry. I'm working on it.

But as I was reading my previous post-while jamming out to BSB again, I realized something.

Hanson was on Dancing with the Stars last night.

Yes.

Hanson.

This all began when MOH Cassie called Friday night to tell me. Here is how the 45 second phone call went:

Cassie:  "Haley..."
Haley: "Cassie..."
Cassie: "Have you been watching Dancing with the Stars? "
Haley: "No"
Cassie: "Hanson. BSB. New Kids on the Block. Next week.
Haley: "Shut. Up."
Cassie:"I know!-Gotta go Ephram's crying"

With that I hung up the phone laughing while Tony starred at me with a "What now?" look.

Unfortunately due to myself getting into a fight with my computer last night, I didn't realize what time it was.

I MISSED HANSON!!!!!!!!!

But have no fear!!! It's already onYouTube!!

So for todays viewing pleasure I present to you Hanson. Please, everyone hold in your screams I don't want you to get in trouble at work....But feel free to silently sing along like I will be doing so...along with maybe a little drum roll against your desk...oooh Zac....




***Addition****

Tuesday nights show featured New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys...I couldn't contain myself on this one.







----

No comments:

Post a Comment