Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Video Amazingness

So I stumbled upon this little video when I was surfing weddingbee. We've been debating a lot lately about whether or not we should do a videographer. I want one. Tony doesn't. He doesn't think we'll ever watch it more than once. I want it mainly for the reception and our guests. Since we are only having family at the ceremony and dinner, I really want to make our friends invited to the reception feel important too.

I started watching this video and I was completely sucked in. It is beautiful. There are no other words to describe it. You don't need words to capture the moment and the feelings from that day. I watched it once. Then twice. Then three times. I find myself going back to it. I've tried finding videographers with similar styles around here but I haven't seen one yet that is even close. Unfortunately these brothers are from California. If I had it my way I'd fly them here. If only I had an endless supply of money...A girl can dream can't she?

So take a few minutes out of your day and watch this video. It's amazing. The end always gives me chills. I can't wait for my wedding day when I can say those words.


Dennis & Patricia (Wedding Trailer) from Winston Tao on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment