Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1 2 3 BREAK

Alright Alright I try and try to update this as much as possible but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Sorry.

This past weekend I was able to get a lot done. Friday I had taken the day off to spend some good quality time with my little lovebug Presley. She is such a little ham right now I can't get over it.

Her mother bought her this shirt a few days ago. :) Starting out young...


And this one just makes me laugh. I know it's blurry but you can see her personality come out a little. I love her.

While P was down for a nap, mom and I worked on the boys boutonnieres. We were able to finish half of them as that was the only amount of roses I had available. Mom had already started and finished one of the bridesmaid's bouquet. Again, PICTURES DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE.




Saturday we spent the day going through the woods at Jeff and Cheri's house. We were on the hunt for branches for our centerpieces. Cheri came up with a great idea of using the sumac branches. Perfect. I think we cut about 40 different branches all different sizes. Next step will be to paint them, this step will probably have to wait til next week.

This coming weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to witness two dear friends get married. I met Rachael and John while working at IGH at the branch. John has recently enlisted into the Army and is currently in Arizona. Originally a wedding was planned, and still is, for next summer. But unfortunately John will be moving to Korea soon. About three weeks ago we got the word that the wedding would be moved up. Rachael and John asked if I would photograph their wedding. I am super excited and feel honored that they would ask. I can't wait to try something new, in a new place all while being a part their big day. The wedding will take place at Big Rock so I am sure the scene will be perfect.



So with that being said I am off for a weekend vacation. I will sign back in Monday when I get home. Hope you all have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment