Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bridesmaid Dress-CHECK!

Ok, everyone can pick their mouths back up from the floor. I know I know. It's hard to believe, I made another decision. GASP!

Let's just say it wasn't an easy one. And after much debate, numerous emails exchanged between MOH and Cole, and a phone call from my mother did I finally say it's the one and the color was the final color choice.

It was touch and go there for awhile.

Trust me.

I had asked Cole awhile back that if I ever get out of line or start to become the dreaded Bridezilla to knock me out of it. She had to put on her boxing gloves for a split second but she knocked me back to reality. She of course followed up with a "I do this out of love" and "You told me to do this"




The decision was made that this was the dress. Next step color. I originally feel in love with this dress when I saw it in red. I decided to go for the red color but after a day or two went by I was second guessing myself. Is it too bold? Too red? Not me? Finally, after I was venting to my mom, she made the comment that I needed to just stop thinking about it, this was the dress I wanted and what originally drew me to it was the color. So I needed to just snap out of it and do it.

So I hope my girls are ready to parade around in flame red for my wedding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment