Friday, April 22, 2011

Hey Mr. DJ


...Oh the memories...

So we met with our DJ last night. I have to say it's starting to really sink in that this is really happening.

Oh goodness. 

I am soooo excited about the DJ, Greg, from Showtime Entertainment. He is one of Tony's old high school friends so it'll be nice to have him running things. We gave him the option of having someone else run it for the night since he was already invited to the wedding but he wanted to do it. I think I'm more comfortable with that anyhow because I have a feeling he'll be great, plus he'll know how to keep the crowd going since he'll know half of them.

I can't wait for the day to be here so we can party into the night. The ideas he gave us and discussing song choices is what really made it sink in. Talking about our wedding song, along with our parents songs makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Then throw in a little Cupid Shuffle and Hoedown Throwdown and we'll be set for the night!

In case none of you know the Hoedown Throwdown I've attached a link so you have time to practice. Feel free to join me on the dance floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment