Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello Again!

I received a very *cough* polite email this morning stating that I suck at updating my blog. LOL it was of course sent out of love. I hope.

Well since I updated last we haven't done a whole lot of wedding stuff. We are at a bit of a lull I think. By choice. Because we do have things to get done. A lot of things actually. I have daily post-notes of things to get done. Wanna see? Sure you do...This is what my desk looks like on a daily basis.




Fun huh? Yea, not so much. Notice how I have a lot of repeats on these lists.

I am proud to say that we have started in the search for a photographer. We've set up a couple meetings with a few of those so hopefully we'll get that done. I have also set up our first meeting with the church to begin that process. That should be fun :)

A couple weeks ago we bought Tony's wedding band. Now that was a weird moment. Seeing him with a ring on his finger was an eye opener. This is really happening. eeek! We also looked at wedding bands for myself. I had originally said I didn't' want a band-plus my ring didn't have a match for obvious reasons. But I've noticed a lot lately how complete it looks when there is a band attached. Luckily they do make a few rings that go with my ring without covering up the side diamonds. :) I'm excited!

What else...what else...

Oh! I could possibly have my wedding shoes! The ceremony ones at least :) My mom was out shopping the other day and found two pairs of shoes that could possibly work. Which one do I automatically go to? SPARKLE! When I'm home this weekend I'll be sure to try them on. That means I get to try my dress on again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment