Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shoes-Shoes-Shoes

So I went home this weekend to spend some time with my mom on mother's day. While I was there I tried on the two pairs of shoes my mom had picked out. I loved the sparkly ones, of course. I liked the other ones two but luckily my small and odd shaped feet made the decision for me. Even though the two shoes were the same size and same brand they both fit me different. The goldish/pearlish ones did not fit me. Not even close. So that just made me fall in love even more with the sparkles :)


Surprised? No.

However, today as I was doing a little weddingbee reading I came across this site for shoes. Being that I already have some I don't know why I clicked this site. But I did. And found these shoe clips.



Again, are any of you surprised? Didn't think so.

You can thank my mother for my thought process on this one. Why pay that much money for SHOE CLIPS when you could make them. Plus I already have all the supplies. :) So, what do I do? I continue my research on the actual how-to. Turns out the only thing I need are the actual clips. And hey, look I found a site that carries those. Looks like I found my weekend project :) Tony's out of town yet again so this will keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment