Friday, May 20, 2011

Friendly Reminders

I received yet another friendly email today regarding the wedding blog.

Fiiiiiine.

I think I've realized that I am really just trying to avoid all wedding stuff. I'm burnt out. I want a break.

And I don't really have a whole lot going on or that I NEED to work on. I just am not wanting to work on it.

Why?

Because I am throwing a pitty party for myself because I can't have the photographer I want.

Why?

Because I have expensive taste.

Why?

Because I am picky.

Ugh.

So I'm supposed to be finding a photographer. But I don't want to. I think I'm secretly hoping that this one photographer will magically lower their prices one of these days.

Again, a girl can dream.

I'd also like for our honeymoon to magically be decided. Do you know how many options one has for a honeymoon?? 



We received probably six different "pamphlets" from our travel agent. Inside these "pamphlets" are probably sixty pages with eight different resorts per page.

Awesome.

Soooo, because I'm throwing a tantrum I've started another blog. Non-wedding related. So. If you'd like to follow along on that one you can find it here. I'll continue to update the wedding blog as I work on wedding things. But sometimes a girl just needs a break from wedding stuff. Seriously. I don't even like typing that word right now.

Can someone point me in the direction of the courthouse??

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The courthouse in Stillwater is BEAUTIFUL!! :)

    ReplyDelete