Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture

Sh-sh-shake it!

If you don't know what I'm referring to, it's a sad day...fast forward to marker 3:50 and try not to shake it.




I've been told by my fiance that I need to add more pictures. Apparently just words are boring.

So I'm going to post a couple pictures that I've been meaning to post for some time now. Enjoy my loves!

This would be my necklace I got from my Grandma Iris when I was 16. This was the number one thing I kept in mind when looking for a dress. My dress had to go with my necklace, no matter what.

For my birthday and wedding gift from my mom and dad I got a bracelet and a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Two things that I will cherish forever right along side my necklace. 






Tony's wedding band...still weird...



This is the beginning of the "mess" at our house. I brought all the flowers home from mom and dads this past weekend. I shouldn't say all. We still have the two largest flower arrangements, my bouquet and a few other bouquets that aren't completely finished yet at their house. As of right now until I move some things around everything is sitting on the kitchen table. I'm debating on if I should overtake Marilyn's room even more or putting them all in the basement. I'm not a fan of having it all on the top level and constantly having that door shut so I'd rather have them downstairs. I just worry that if they are down there they will get all dusty. We may have to move them to the in-laws house in River Falls. We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment