Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yet another debate...

Cake...Cupcakes...Cheesecake...Candy...

Do I need to play Justin Bieber again??

I'm having a hard time deciding on this one. And Tony doesn't help. He doesn't eat any of the above. His choice is dairy queen cake. Sorry hun, it just can't happen. On the other hand, I love each one of these options. What do I do?!

Look at all these cute options!

Classic Wedding Cake...

Cupcakes...
Look at this cute little cake to throw in with the cupcakes...Pearls!


Candy!!...



Oh and then the cake topper! I loooooove these! Aren't they beautiful?! And this is made out of paper! Paper!! I can't make this myself...I wish tho...



I guess I should be asking the readers which one you'd like....since you are the ones who will be eating it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment