Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Will we have time?

Last night Tony and I headed out to tackle one of the less painful tasks on our endless list of things to do. Registry. Now you may remember we attempted this at Target after one of my many breakdowns. Yesterday was a lot more relaxing and I was already in a good mood before we even started.

We started our adventure at Kohls. Tony kept saying to me, "What are we going to put on our list at Kohls?? Don't they just have clothes?" haha my little love had no idea. After a few moments of frustration with the registry computer-I hate touch screens-we were on our way with the gun in hand, Tony's favorite part. His job is to scan, I point. We started in the bedding, Tony was a little bored with it I think but we survived. Next came the dishware. I'm so excited! We picked out some new stuff so that we would have all matching sets AND it matches the kitchen! Woohoo! I think at this point Tony was started to have fun with it as well. Especially when we got into the cookware. He started to go a little crazy actually. But hey, we only do this once so I let him scan whatever his little heart desired. Sorry if I don't get online in time to delete the greeting card, cars book, dorm organizer, antler frame, dog frame and any other random item Tony decided to scan without my knowledge.

After scanning all the items we thought necessary at Kohls, we headed back to the service desk to hand in our scanner and print out the list (this is where I see all the UNnecessary items). As we are waiting for the list I ask Tony if he thinks we'll be able to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond yet. He responded nonchalantly with "I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time" I think we both realized at the exact same moment what he had just said.


Needless to say, we couldn't hold back our laughter. The group of Kohls workers standing in the corner looked at us like we were crazy. It was worth it though. If you don't know what I'm referring to do yourself a favor and watch Oldschool. You can thank me later.

We ended up having enough time for Bed, Bath & Beyond, so we headed over to Woodbury. I cannot say this enough, THEY. WERE. AWESOME. The people are so helpful there! I could not believe it. Shout out to P.J. he was our little helper for the night. I think I told him 5 times how helpful he was. Seriously. If you are about to register, go to BB&B they are amazing. Thanks to P.J. I'm actually excited about our choices and enjoyed our adventure. I have a feeling we'll be going back next weekend to visit him. :) If not for the registry, for the Jamaica hints. Like I said, SO helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment