Monday, July 25, 2011

You Have Mail...

Is it just me or do you get excited when you see you have a new email?! I love it! Who's it going to be? What do they have to say? What fun coupon did I get? What wedding idea is floating around today?

I'm happy about these. Most of the time.

Here's what I received the other day.




6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait. What?!?!!?!?!

Where on earth did the time go? I feel like it was just last week I was sitting on a beach planning my wedding. I want Mexico back!

I was calm. Too calm apparently as I had been slacking a little. Now I feel like I'm going into a downward spiral into bridezilla land with my checklist in hand. This would probably be ok if we had a normal schedule these days. Every weekend here on out is completely booked until October. October! That puts me at 3 months out! Throw in our work schedules, both regular and overtime, housework, shopping for friends weddings (wedding, bachelor, bachelorette, showers), tux fittings (for other weddings), time to see the family, and find some time to see and talk to my fiance that would be great too. We'll see tho.

Oh! And I almost forgot! My own wedding planning!!!!!!!!! How could I forget?

Excuse me if my mind is a little scatter brained over the next few months. You'll probably see a lot of random posts. Don't mind me, it's just my way of gathering my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment