Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cold, Snow and Ice

Well the decision has been made. A winter wedding it'll be. In Wisconsin. In the cold, snow and ice. I'm sorry. We've decided to stick with the wedding we had been planning instead of the warm...sunny...sandy beach wedding Tony threw at me a few days ago. Trust me, it wasn't the easiest decision I've had to make. I mean who wouldn't want to get married on the beach with the sun shining and the clear blue ocean in the background while the sun sets and a bahama mama has your name on it...what silly person wouldn't want that...but it's made and there's no going back. I will say this, if I hadn't just purchased a dress three hours prior I would've said find me a computer and I'll book the flight now. But thanks to his impeccable timing we are still going with the winter wonderland wedding.

After a few long days of intense deliberation I'm happy to say I was back into the wedding planning today. And after buying a dress I am finally getting excited about this wedding stuff. That's of course with the help of numerous blogs and wedding websites giving me fabulous ideas and keeping me motivated. Thanks to a co-worker I fell upon this little blog thingy called the weddingbee. It's fabulous. It's like a every brides inspiration board in one spot.

The one thing I found today that really got me going was this little number...




I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I can see little Presley stumbling down the aisle in her little tutu now. I can't wait! I just have to figure out what the two older girls will wear. We'll make it work. 

That's all for tonight. Mr. Meyer is off at work again for the evening (the joy of being on call) so I'll be able to do a little more wedding research without being interrupted. Those who know Tony, know what I'm talking about. Love you honey! Good news for all you other readers out there-this means more blogging tomorrow!!

Whoop Whoop! Get ready B*s the wedding planning has just begun!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for weddingbee! Now I see the tutu picture, that is very adorable!

    ReplyDelete