Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Save-the-Dates & Wedding Party



This stamp is a great idea for these vintage save-the-dates. I thought they were adorable! Such a fun and creative idea. I was doing some research on prices and whether I'd even be able to find any postcards. It's insane how many postcards are out there and the variety they come in. They are insanely priced tho. I'm trying to think of a something similar to this idea but without the impossible hunt for postcards. Let me know if you have any ideas!


** Throughout this little blog adventure I'll be occasionally posting about our wedding party. When we go to weddings it's always fun to see who's in the party but sometimes you don't know everyone. My sister went to a wedding this past summer and in her program below each attendant the bride wrote a small paragraph about them and their friendship/relationship. It was such a cute idea!

Keep checking back so you too can fall in love with our friends and family like we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment