Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I don't get it

I have yet another issue.

Not necessarily an issue. Another decision.

I hate decisions.

A few weeks ago as I was surfing online for invitation ideas I came across this little number...

Via Etsy

I love them. I wanted something different, but something easy that I could possibly create myself. So what do I do? I quickly email SIL Nicole and ask if it's something we can do. Within a few hours I had a Word document waiting for me in my email. She's amazing. I printed out the rough copy and started adding my small touches. Again this is a very rough copy.



This just caused my excitement to sky rocket. I love them even more now. I send them off to a few friends, Tony and my mom. I get a few responses back saying neat, that works etc. I then get a response from my mom. Normally she's all over my ideas and she'll take my ideas and run with them. This time not so much. Here's the response I got.

"I don't get it"

That little bubble floating above my head just popped.

Are they that different that it's hard to get the information? So do you continue with the fun, crazy invites you like in hopes people understand them? Or do you play it safe and do the same standard invitations?

Who would of thought.








1 comment:

  1. I would understand that! Those look super fun!

    ReplyDelete