Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Changes

I've been reminded numerous times over the last two weeks that I haven't blogged much lately. And to that I say I'm sorry. My head hasn't really been in it. Number one, time flies...just sayin. Number two, My roller coaster ride of wedding planning is currently at its low point. Too many things to do, not enough time to do them in and no idea on how to even do them. So bare with me please.

Tonight my love has planned an intervention for me. Thanks to my mini panic attack this morning, I have gained his help in this wedding planning process, whether I want it or not. He can only do so much tho. The last few days I have realized how lucky I am and how much I love that man. Not sure what I would do without him. Hopefully after tonight, I will have some clarity and will be able to update you all on where we are at in the whole process. And possibly attempt to explain why we are in the current situation we are in.

On a side note, yesterday was my little lovebug's birthday. Here's a pic of her devouring her birthday cake this past weekend.  Uncle Tony and Auntie Haley bought her her first jersey. Represent!




Yesterday marked her 1 year. 1 year ago she came into this world...not so quietly. I can remember that morning like it was yesterday. That was by far one of the longest, scariest, best days of my life. The first week of her life she was poked and prodded numerous times and was trapped in cage at the hospital. A year later she is as healthy as can be with nothing but smiles. Amazing how in 1 year so many things can change. I believe change is good. No matter what it may be, there is always good in it.

I got to thinking about how much has changed since that day one year ago. Not just for lovebug, but for my own life. I started a new job, made new friends, got engaged, started planning this ridiculous wedding (with love), gained some new pets (hey-o to my lil fishies!), accepted things I could not change and opened my eyes and mind up to new things. Every thing happens for a reason. Good or Bad. This roller coaster wedding is somehow going to be good. I just know it. Maybe it's so I don't sit and worry about all the other crazy things in this world....(Amy meeting new crazies over yonder in Green Bay). Maybe it's to teach me to better organize my life a little. Or maybe it's to teach me to let others help me. I'll figure it out. Eventually. Until then I will lean on my love and try to stay on task with this wedding from here on out. I don't really think I have a choice...on either of those.

To my love,who I know is reading this, I love you.
Through the years of our ups and downs, we figured it out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that jersey, that's what's up... she is the cutest little girl ever!

    kisses from WI!

    ReplyDelete