Monday, September 12, 2011

....

Sorry I've been absent yet again. This time it hasn't really been because I've been too busy. I've actually found myself starring at a blank screen every lunch hour trying to decide what to write about. We are at a point in the wedding planning process that I can't really share much more with you. If I do, you wouldn't have anything to look forward to the day of the wedding. I want some things to be a surprise.

I suppose I could give you a little bit of an idea as to what I've been up to in the last week...

Invites

My head is currently buried in fonts, wording, food choices, dates, blah blah blah all for the invitations. A part of me is really excited for these but the other part just wants someone else to do the deciding for me. Let's get the important stuff over with and on to the fun stuff! Seriously. Thank goodness I have friends who work wonders and I don't have to crack my head against the wall designing my own invites. I just have to pick and choose between the ones she sends me. Moo Moo you're amazing. I'm sorry if my "change this, change that, flip flop this" emails are getting annoying. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I promise.

Food

What do ya'll want to eat. Seriously. I don't know if I've ever told you before, but I hate decisions. And this I feel is a decision that won't go away. Buffet or Sit Down? One meal choice or two meal choices? Chicken or Pork? Name tags? blah blah blah


Guest Book

I find myself walking back and forth past this empty canvas. I know what I want. I just can't seem to get myself to take the first step of putting pencil to canvas. Again, I can't share this with you...it's a surprise...

Shoes

I need to find a pair of shoes. Yes, another pair. But these will be amazing! Again...it's a surprise :)

Bridesmaids Gifts

Ordered!! After much debate these suckers are ordered! And I could not be more excited about these things. Hopefully I can keep these a secret :)

That's all for now. We have our last wedding this weekend. It's bitter sweet. We loved seeing everyone every weekend but it will be nice to be able to sit at home and relax for awhile.








No comments:

Post a Comment