Friday, September 2, 2011

Addicted

This is how I spend my lunch break...Don't Judge

I love the song playing...


Hlee + Bee :: The Wedding Film Teaser from Lighthouse Studios on Vimeo.


This dress is amazing..


Serge & Elina :: The Wedding Film Trailer from Lighthouse Studios on Vimeo.


The vows...I keep trying to talk Tony into writing our own vows...I'm still working on it.


Kat + Greg :: The Wedding from Lighthouse Studios on Vimeo.


Twilight say whaaat...


Jaymee + Kyle :: A Oasis in the Desert from Lighthouse Studios on Vimeo.



1 comment:

  1. Can't think of a better way to spend lunch than watching wedding film. I do it :) I think you should have us create your wedding film!! Wisconsin in winter could be kind of awesome footage for us So. Cal. folk :)

    Jamison
    Lighthouse Studios
    LighthouseStudios.tv

    ReplyDelete