Monday, January 24, 2011

Engagement Session- Take 1

Tony and I had our first session of engagement pictures this past weekend. As all of you know I am obsessed with pictures and love taking them. So when it came time to discuss engagement photos and wedding photos I made it clear to Tony he was not to complain much. I originally scheduled this shoot a little over a month ago not thinking anything about weather. I wanted to capture a couple outdoor scenes during the winter since we are having a winter wedding. Little did I know I picked one of the coldest weekends ever. On top of that the Packers were playing one of the biggest games ever.

Luckily our photographer, Jennifer, braved the cold with us and we got the pictures done and even with time to spare before the game started. Here are a couple from the shoot...



No comments:

Post a Comment