Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Decisions Decisions

I HATE making decisions. I don't like them. At all.

Wedding planning + Haley = Disaster

I didn't realize how many decisions I would have to make during this whole process. We are only a few months in and I am already frustrated. There are so many little things that you don't realize until it's placed in front of you.

If anyone out there would like to plan a wedding, let me know. It's all yours.


Lets start with this weeks frustration, bridesmaid dresses.

First, I thought I had found the dress I wanted online. I called a store to set up an appointment for the girls to try it on only to find out that it is no longer available. Awesome.

So instead I made an appointment at a store with a few designers I liked and brought a couple of the girls with. I was hoping to find one or get an idea as to what I was looking for. The girls were great and were rather quick with narrowing down the search. We ended up finding a dress that all the girls agreed on. I left there that day thinking we had found the dress in one stop. After a few days I kept going back to one other dress the girls had tried on. However, they are two completely different styles.

First Dress: Both the silhouette and the lace are similar to my dress



Second Dress: I love the back of this dress-I've never seen a bridesmaid dress like this.





OR I could go the route of each girl wearing a different dress along the same style line...


What do you think?? 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only person who hated wedding planning! I just want the day to be here and not have to worry about all the little details. Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete