Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Second Guessing...

I started my search for a wedding dress not long after we got engaged, quickly realizing it takes 8 months to order plus 2 months for alterations. I think I tried on a total of 50 dresses before I found "the one"...or so I thought. During yesterdays lovely drive home I realized that maybe I wasn't so sure about my dress. For some odd reason yesterday I kept thinking about a specific dress I had found on my second stop. I can guarentee you as my mother is reading this she knows exactly which dress I am thinking of and is saying to herself "oh, no" - don't worry ma, so am I.

This is why I hate making decisions. Just tell me what to wear, where I am supposed to be and at what time. I'll be there. Easy as that.

Now we are sitting right on the line as far as time. I was just feeling pressure of finding the right shoes before the end of February so we could have the correct measurements before ordering. Now, I'm feeling like this is the wrong dress and I have to make a new decision. SOON.

It would be easier if the dress that I keep going back to was in my price range. I would just switch. But now I feel like there has to be one similar, somewhere out there and I have to find it.

Decisions, decisions oh how I hate you.

1 comment:

  1. RIRI!!! I love reading your blog!!! I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you need anything! :)

    Love,
    Bravesgirl!

    ReplyDelete