Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Dress Debate

Heyoo--
Sorry for my absence. I was enjoying an overdue long weekend. I may or may not have only mentioned the wedding once or twice. :) Oh well. I had good company to bounce my ideas off of so it was all good.

Are you ready for my latest dilemma? I'm not. Hence me turning to you.

Flower girls.

Cute. Precious. Innocent flower girls.

Three of them.

Meet my girls.

Lilly--Tony's Cousin


Emma--My Niece


Presley--My Niece



Here's the big dilemma. What the h.e. double hockey sticks do they wear??

Let's get the easy part out of they way, Presley AKA P will be wearing the following..



Easy.

Now as far as the other two go, I have no idea. They are 7 will be closer to 8 by the time the wedding rolls around, they aren't "little" girls anymore. I need something age appropriate. Not to mention I have no idea what color I'm going to do. Ivory to match me? Red to match the bridesmaids? eehh. It's impossible to match the flower girls with the bridesmaids. Not going to happen. So either I go ivory or another possibility is black. I know I know black is not a little girl/wedding color. But it is. I've seen it. It looks very classy in it's own weird way.

What do you think? Is black non flower girl? Or will it class up this crazy Meyer wedding?

2 comments:

  1. Here's another link in case the last one didn't work. http://bit.ly/o9JRTg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, So I'm thinking you didn't even see my original post. Lol. Anyway. The girls in the pic are my cousin's "junior bridesmaids." The maids wore dark purple and the "juniors" a lilac. They may be from David's bridal.

    ReplyDelete